Congratulations to Peter Osborn for being accepted into the NSCAA 2016/17 30 under 30 program.
This program is designed for a special group of young coaches who want to lead the way in developing soccer players and enhancing the game.
Launched in 2013, the 30-Under-30 program is a year-long education and mentorship opportunity for a select few up-and-comers who have made soccer coaching their career of choice. This program was created to support fledgling coaches and foster their growth at a crucial point in their vocation.
Thirty selected coaches younger than 30 years old will receive:
• An educational scholarship which includes a complimentary registration to the NSCAA Convention and an NSCAA educational event, Advanced Coaching Academy course.
• A travel stipend of $300 to attend the aforementioned NSCAA educational opportunities
• Recognition on NSCAA.com and at the 2017 Convention
• Access to a mentor dedicated to helping you grow as a coach
Additional benefits include:
· Exposure on NSCAA.com
· Special events such as a 30 Under 30 social at the 2017 NSCAA Convention in Los Angeles
· Participation in Google+ Hangouts with fellow 30 Under 30 coaches and mentors
· Excellent networking opportunities
During the course of the 30 Under 30 program, candidates must:
• Participate in at least one (1) conference calls hosted by the NSCAA
• Contribute at least two (2) educational or training article for use by the NSCAA and its sponsors
• Write a final review that provides recommendations for the future of the program
• Attend the NSCAA Convention and an advanced NSCAA Coaching Academy course in the selected year (paid for by the scholarship)
• Participate in informational focus groups at the Convention and/or Summer Symposium
• Be prepared to contribute additional coaching content for further exposure within the NSCAA